Session 1 (Beginner): BRINGING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
In this session, we went over the benefits of introducing your business to the web. We also went over the basic information that you need to understand about creating a website and what to look for in a web host and web designer.
- Why should I get a website? Some statistics to convince you!
- Website basics: The Real Estate Analogy
- What to look for in a Web Designer
- What to look for in a Web Host
Session 2 (Intermediate): GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WEBSITE
In this session, we talked about how important it is to define goals for your website BEFORE it is built out to ensure you get what you want out of having an online extension of your business. We went over each of the goals and how to achieve them. We also touched on how to get the most out of your online presence using email newsletters and Google analytics.
- Defining Goals for Your Website
- Branding your Company through your Website
- Gain Exposure on the Web
- Using your Site to Increase your Sales
- Gain New Customers Online
- Using your Website to Gather Data
- Your Website as a Communication Tool
- Email as a Great Marketing Tool
- Improve your Site using Analytics
Session 3 (Advanced): MAKE YOUR WEBSITE WORK HARDER FOR YOU
In this session, we discussed how to set your site up to get consistent traffic, how to convert this traffic into sales, and how to make your ecommerce site your best salesman.
- How Modern Search Works
- Writing for the Web
- The Importance of Updating your Website Regularly
- What is Social Networking?
- The Benefits of Social Networks
- Getting your name out there with FREE directories
- 7 Free Website Directories You Can List Your Business in Today!
- Converting Web Traffic into Sales
- E-Commerce Best Practices