Goebel Media offers affordable Georgia & Atlanta Email Marketing.
Many successful businesses are using email newsletters as a way to advertise their business and run specials without paying for expensive advertising or mass mailing. If you want to be successful at getting customers to return to your place of business or letting your customers know about current specials or upcoming events, e-newsletters can help you.
We offer affordable Atlanta email marketing services that include custom designs. We use Constant Contact, iContact, and MailChimp to guarantee the industry’s highest deliverability rates. We also understand and research the ins and outs of email marketing, including when to send emails to get the best open rates and how to best position elements within newsletters to get your customers to take action.
Are you in need of our Atlanta email marketing services? Get a free quote or see examples of our custom email newsletters below:
Email Newsletter Design
To see more examples of email marketing graphics, visit our graphic design portfolio.
Atlanta Email Marketing Services
- Custom, Professional Email Newsletter Designs
- Email List Building
- Email List(s) Management
- Email Tracking, Reporting, and Analytics
- Social Media Integration
A Glimpse into Email Marketing Statistics
- Over 80% of Americans are using the internet.
- 98% of internet users use email.
- 36% of consumers say that email marketing has become more relevant in the last 12 months.
- 88% of B2C firms currently use e-mail marketing.
- Email is the preferred method of commercial communication by 74% of all online adults.
- 67% of US internet users say the motivation behind giving their email address to a company is to receive discounts and promotions.
- 57% of internet users worldwide said they are more apt to buy a product in a store after getting a marketing email.
- 65% of companies (surveyed) are spending between 1% – 5% of their marketing budgets on email marketing; an additional 22% are spending in excess of 5%.
- Almost 60% of e-mail users have the ability to receive HTML e-mail, which gets twice the response rate as text e-mail.
- Marketers who turn to e-mail service bureaus with specialized expertise achieve purchase rates 4 times higher than marketers who keep all their e-mail operations in-house.
- Statistics from Nielsen, Forrester Research, and ExactTarget.